Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47105 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5081 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6619 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming sim cards

I wonder if this is the future or it will go the way of other attempts to switch between networks?"A consumer-focused Sim card that automatically connects users to whichever UK mobile network has the best signal is set to go on sale.Lancashire-based ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Yet another legend passes away

May be old news but I've only just heard about this today....http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/christopher-lee-dead-live-updates--legendary-actor-passes-away-at-the-age-of-93-10312947.html

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

About delivery (click and collect)

I read a little thing about this service at O2 but I didn't find topics with dissapointed customers. I ordered an Iphone 5s refurbished (because they do not have refurb phones in store) and as you know they say 2 days. I ordered it Thursday (it shoul...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

Hi I'm LizzieNew to community burt Been with 02a year

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New the the community

Hi everyone i have just joined the community so thought i would say hi. And i am ready to help were i can as im a bit of a tech geek lol.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Smiler at Alton towers

Another accidenthttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alton-towers-rollercoaster-crash-live-5809187Now, I'm no prude, I love coasters as much as anyone, but I'm telling you now, that ride is not safe.It's had numerous failings, bits of track falling o...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sepp Blatter To Resign

Breaking news apparentlySepp Blatter the President of Fifa has just announced he will retire. Good news I think...http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32982449

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google opinion rewards

I did a search and didn't find anything on this so thought I'd bring it to the attention of all you android users ( I think you probably outnumber the others quite a bit )I'm a great one for deals bargains and ways to save a penny or pound or two the...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downs test breakthrough

Excellent news relating to testing for Downs Syndrome in pregnant women.This research was undertaken at Great Ormond Street Hospital. They have developed a blood test for the mother to be, which identifies DNA of her unborn child. This can be tested ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos