Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47749 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5271 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6711 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 511 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11759 replies
  • 0 kudos

This is funny

File under the heading 'How Dumb Can You Get?'http://gawker.com/churlish-theatergoer-tries-to-plug-iphone-into-broadway-1716048433?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remembering the 7/7 Bombings

Posting this in memory of the terrible atrocities that happened 10 years ago today and will be forever known as the 7/7 bombings.A service will take place at St Paul's Cathedral to mark the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks that killed 52 peo...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alerts for reaching contract limits

Hi is there a way I can set up automatic alerts so that I know when I am about to go over my tariff? Just been charged £80.00+ for a £23.00 per month contract. If i'd been notified then I have been more conscious about how many minutes I was using be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

"system errors" etc.

As I've mentioned in another thread, recently I've got an absolutely non-legit bill from O2 totalling to just over £170. £170 that I don't owe them and that O2 has absolutely no right to claim. It was apparently due to some sort of a "system error", ...

Happy 4th of July

I've been in the UK a long time, but I never forget my roots. A Happy 4th of July to all.

4th of July 4.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone

I've lost my phone, I am abroad and can't ring the number O2 gives as I don't have a phone but have email. Any ideas please

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call centre staff paying for plastic cutlery???

Can this really be true, any O2 staff care to confirm this?http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2015/06/26/capita_charges_cutlery_canteens/?_ga=1.211987539.632153239.1431628961

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switched to Three

I've been thinking about doing this for some time, and today I made the move. I haven't been an O2 customer for some time, but I've sort of been in a roundabout way, as I have been using Tesco Mobile which uses the O2 network. Anyway, I recently move...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old itunes vs New Music

i wounding what will be the different between the old itunes vs the new Music on the iphone 6 , 6 plus and ipads?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos