Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47086 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5077 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6615 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Jean Alexander

The wonderful Hilda Ogden has passed away. Sad news.https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/oct/14/jean-alexander-who-played-coronation-streets-hilda-ogden-dies

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Prime - can you help me please?

When ordering some items to be delivered within 2 days to an animal charity I support, I find somehow I've joined Amazon Prime & I don't want to ... this happened a couple of days ago, I'm in their 30 days free period ... but I'd really like out of i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bob Dylan wins Nobel Literature Prize

US singer Bob Dylan has been awarded the 2016 Nobel Prize for Literature, becoming the first songwriter to win the prestigious award. The 75-year-old rock legend received the prize "for having created new poetic expressions within the great American ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise

@Toby Would you please pass on my thanks to Chris at the O2 store in the Ricoh Arena. He clearly knew what he was doing, did it quickly and was very professional, as well as sorting me out a small bonus That's my first Christmas present bought painle...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Unveils The New Pixel Phones

They look good, but the days of less expensive from Google are gone. https://www.wired.com/2016/10/google-pixel-sounds-like-android-phone-dreams/

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Teachers Day

Hi everyone, Yesterday was World Teachers Day which is an occasion to celebrate teachers across the world. I found a great article which had a great selection of quotes to celebrate teachers and their achievement's. "I touch the future. I teach." — e...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hurricane Matthew

Already devastated Haiti. Hitting the Bahamas now and on its way to Florida, where I have many friends. My thoughts are with them.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Rob Temperton

Thriller songwriter passes away. Any relation @adamtemp64? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37565125

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Over WiFi via O2.

HiAfter the recent introduction of calling over Wifi added into iOS 8 for iPhones and another Network allowing it I thought I'd ask O2 as I cannot Tugo being Payg.I asked O2 Twitter "Do we know if O2 will be supporting / allowing Wifi Calling.Which w...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Device To End Drinking And Driving

I don't know how long this device has been around, but it should be in every vehicle in every country. http://abcnews.go.com/US/americas-harshest-drunk-driving-laws-takes-effect-maryland/story?id=42493052

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos