cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun : Wallpapers of the week: say goodbye to the beach.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Headline : Wallpapers of the week: say goodbye to the beach.

Excerpt from Link :  "Summer is coming to a close and with it our trips to the beach. An upcoming Apple media event always seems the marked end of summer. For people in the business of covering Apple products, annual cycles are built around the media event launch season. To celebrate summer’s end, there are four beach oriented wallpapers enclosed. If heading to the beach is no longer an option, at least enjoy the beauty of nature’s largest body of water from your phone.

From orange sunsets to the blue water, beach wallpapers have staggering color difference and clarity, if the photo is taken correctly. We have selected four great wallpapers. Enjoy the serenity."

My thoughts :

We recently had a really interesting thread asking people to show their phone Home Screens to show what Wallpapers people like.

I came across these Wallpapers and as I love the east coast, particular Scarborough, I thought it would be nice to share these. 

Source : iDownloadblog.

Read more here :  Beach Wallpapers.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it not be better for Community members to submit their own "Wallpapers of the week" rather than continually sending traffic to iDownloadblog?

After all, this is their suggested favourite wallpapers, not yours or anyone elses.

Why not start a thread for our own members to suggest a new wallpaper a week each? I'd find that ALOT more interesting!

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Good idea @Anonymous 

No offence @Anonymous but I never normally look at these wallpapers....:smileysad:

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
No Offence taken @jonsie

Some do. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4