cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun : Samsung mocks Apple for launching iPhone 6 Plus, boast they invented large display genre.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline : Samsung mocks Apple for launching iPhone 6 Plus, boast they invented large display genre.

Excerpt from the Link "Samsung has released a new advertisement for the upcoming Galaxy Note 4 smartphone this afternoon, ahead of the handset’s launch in October. The one-minute spot details how the Galaxy Note used to be ridiculed by tech publications for having such a large screen, yet now Apple is imitating the product line with its own 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus. "

My thoughts :

This video is rather good and even as an Apple user myself I have to say it does make some very good points. slight_smile

Source : iphonehacks.
Read more here : http://www.iphonehacks.com/2014/09/samsung-galaxy-note-4-then-and-now-ad-iphone-6-plus.html
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

This made me laugh out loud LOL!! Could Samsung be any more direct??? But very true!

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Headline : Samsung mocks Apple for launching iPhone 6 Plus, boast they invented large display genre.

My thoughts :

This video is rather good and even as an Apple user myself I have to say it does make some very good points. slight_smile

Great advert - but why would a major player waste time and money on such a campaign if they were not really hot and bothered by the competition?   Makes you think!!!!

Gerry

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is amusing how they have sly digs at each other ~ some would think they're not too bothered about customers seeing them, but are more interested in using it as a tongue sticking out opportunity at each other !

It's also funny to see them have a pop in keynotes etc.
Message 4 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
It's nothing to do with either company getting hot and bothered..
For years both have been at each others throats and have traded lawsuits... It's just another chapter in the ongoing battle wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 123059 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Now the screen is soooo large on the iPhone 6+ I may just join the 'madding crowd' and get one...

Oh no...wait....maybe not....Think I will stick to the Note....Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cleoriff said "Now the screen is soooo large on the iPhone 6+ I may just join the 'madding crowd' and get one...

Oh no...wait....maybe not....Think I will stick to the Note...."

Big tease.

wink
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
It's nothing to do with either company getting hot and bothered..
For years both have been at each others throats and have traded lawsuits... It's just another chapter in the ongoing battle wink

............and who picks up the tab for all this nonsense but the "loyal" Apple Munchers and Samsung Singers!!!

Roll on the revolution!  Those in  the know are stocking up on pens, paper and ink for the "next big thing" in personal communications.

Gerry

Message 8 of 13

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
Very true Gerry wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 13

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions