Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 problems

ScottieDave
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Last week my rolling plan suddenly stopped after o2 took the money out my bank account. This caused me to use money from my o2 account. I tried to get in contact with o2 on chat but nobody would get back to me. I called the number but the guy I got through to, in an oversees call centre, was asking for my bank details which I thought was strange and I might be getting scammed. I called the o2 fraud number...nobody answered!!! I got a taxi to my nearest o2 shop and the lad there sorted it all out. The money was refunded, not into my bank account, but into my o2 account! I then had a text asking how my experience was 🤯

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6611 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

O2 have acknowledged problems with payments on PAYG. When it will get fixed we don't know.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

ScottieDave
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Enlli

I sent an email, no reply. I called them, gave up after being put on hold for 1 hour 25 minutes! and the chat doesn't work. O2 customer service used to be really good. 

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6611 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@ScottieDave Customer Services don't do email any more. 

Yes, I'm afraid Customer Service is not what it used to be. It's been on the way down for some time but it's got even worse since they joined with Virgin

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4