Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 4th May Onwards

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

The Summer holidays are nearly upon us and Priority has got your back with some great deals and prize draws. Check out some highlights here then head over to the site for all the details!

Get £100 off holiday packages when you spend £1000

64469d279579a04ea728edeb-1125x750.jpeg

At a glance

• Choose from an array of bucket list destinations
  • Your code can only be used via the Priority x lastminute.com landing page - https://bit.ly/3w7df7t

About the offer

Finally. The great Bank Holiday season is up on us. There isn’t a better way to make the most of those extra days of holidays than planning a last minute get away. We’re making it even more appealing with the chance to save on your adventures with lastminute.com.

Here’s how it works: Spend £1000, get £100 off on Flight + Hotel packages; spend £750, get £75 off on Flight + Hotel packages; spend £500, and get £50 off on Hotels + Stays. Easy.

Book a long weekend city break in the hottest destinations such as Barcelona, Paris or Berlin. Or enjoy some much needed sunshine in sun-drenched Mallorca, Cyprus or Tenerife.

Somewhere else on your bucket list? No problem, you can take your pick from any destination at lastminute.com. Bon Voyage.

Ends Wed 31 May | Use Now

Win four VIP tickets to catch UB40 featuring Ali Campbell

644b8f722f97dc3f86e7bbe2-1125x750.jpeg

About the Prize draw

What do you get when you combine a 1000-year-old castle, a summer afternoon, and a set of legendary reggae superstars?

Find out with your chance to win four VIP tickets – including food and drink vouchers – to catch UB40 featuring Ali Campbell at Warwick Castle on Saturday 24 June 2023.

Get ready for a summer session like no other, featuring the music legends playing against the backdrop of a medieval castle. Taking place not far from the band’s hometown of Birmingham, the reggae and lover’s rock-infused line-up will feature special guests Aswad, as well as Janet Kay and Carroll Thompson.

Expect a jam-packed chart-topping back catalogue of hits like ‘Red Red Wine’, ‘I Got You Babe’, and ‘Food for Thought'.

Sound like your frequency?

Ends Mon 15 May | Enter Now

Win a VIP experience to see Hans Zimmer live

About the Prize draw

Hans Zimmer Live will be returning to The O2 in 2023 with two headline shows at the venue on Wednesday 14 June and Thursday 15 June.

In a ground-breaking audio and visual show, the multiple Academy Award® and Grammy winning Zimmer, his band and the Odessa Opera Orchestra & Friends will perform the composer’s worldwide successes.

The newly arranged concert suites include music from GLADIATOR, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, THE DARK KNIGHT, INTERSTELLAR, THE LION KING, THE LAST SAMURAI and DUNE, for which Zimmer received his second Academy Award® during his previous tour stop in Amsterdam.

By entering this Prize Draw you are in with the chance of winning one of six pairs of VIP suite tickets to see Hans Zimmer on Wednesday 14 June 2023 at The O2, London. The prize includes entry to The O2 Blueroom, a concierge service and entry to the O2 suite where you can watch the show. Food and drink will be provided in the suite. Winners will have to provide their own travel and/or accommodation.

Ends Mon 15 May | Enter Now

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Breanna

I do like the sound of the Hotel getaways, short stays etc. Lovely to have a long weekend break.

Also a Hans Zimmer concert sounds great. I've not seen him live but heard a lot of his stunning musical arrangements. One of our members @viridis, is a great fan.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Huh, yeah 

Message 3 of 9

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

But really tho, hans zimmer live is an amazing show.

Went to the show in Birmingham the other year and loved it so much I immediately booked for Manchester a few months later.

https://youtu.be/9vxLrtHhPjs

Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

Went to the show in Birmingham the other year and loved it so much I immediately booked for Manchester a few months later.

https://youtu.be/9vxLrtHhPjs

@viridis wrote:

@viridis

I thought you would post Zimmer doing Pirates of the Caribbean? 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

https://youtu.be/OGiN8JLUzrY

Can stop whinging now lol

Message 6 of 9

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Got a fair few but once I set as visible in YouTube, I get a copywrite strike within a few seconds hahaha

Message 7 of 9

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Definitely would recommend for anyone to go for sure! I was able to snag tickets to a thing he did in 2016 in Florida. Wouldn't call it a concert exactly but it was something. 

https://www.ucf.edu/pegasus/hans-zimmer/

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122964 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

https://youtu.be/OGiN8JLUzrY

Can stop whinging now lol

Cheeky B. Wonderful, just wonderful.

@Breannaplease listen to the 2nd link @viridis posted. It's Hans Zimmer's version of Pirates of thhe Caribbean.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9