Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 27th September Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everyone,

This week we not only have highlights to share, but also a Priority Music offer too! So, let's check some of the the artists featured on the O2 Priority website  📣

Offer first! And it's a offer to see no more no less than the legend that is Rod Stewart. The man who's been rocking and rolling since the '60s, is about to embark on an extensive UK tour. When it comes to legends like him, picking tunes and albums to feature here is not an easy task, but I'm gonna go with one of my favourite tunes that the man has lend his voice to:

And as for choosing an album, I was tempted to feature Truth by Jeff Beck, but I'm gonna play safe and go with his classic:

OK RafaC, but what about the offer?

You can get two for one Priority Tickets for his concerts on selected dates in November and December, including shows in London, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and Newcastle. What are you waiting for? Go and see the legend live and bring a loved one with you (offer ends this Friday):

The second highlight goes to Carly Rae Jepsen. I'm almost 100% sure you've heard this massive hit by the Canadian singer-songwriter before:

Her upcoming album, due to be released on the 21st of October, can be pre-saved on Apple Music:

Priority Tickets for her UK tour, including gigs at the O2 Academy Leeds, O2 Academy Glasgow, O2 Apollo Manchester, O2 Institute Birmingham and O2 Academy Bristol, plus London and Brighton too, are going to be available in a few minutes:

Last but not least we've got George Ezra who became very famous with the release of the following hit:

You can check his latest album here:

Due to phenomenal demand, he's added an extra date at The O2. Priority tickets for his gig there and another one in Leeds are going to be available in a few minutes:

In order to be able to listen to the full songs (not just snippets or previews of them) on the playlists above, don't forget that you can get up to six months' free Apple Music with O2 ,which will also give access to many others carefully curated playlists, radio shows, albums, EPs, music videos, exclusive interviews and much more.

As there are some many options of gigs on the Priority website, and also artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above. 😎

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0