Did you mean: 

Priority Music Highlights - 18th October Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hello everyone,

Let's check some of the the artists featured on the O2 Priority website this week 🎸

First highlight goes to blink-182. Some of my mates are very excited with the news of this tour, as it's been a while since the 3 original members have toured together. I remember going to so many parties where their tunes were played and I have clear memories of seeing this video on MTV back in the day:

If you want to remember or familiarise yourself with their many hits (including their latest single), hit play on their Apple Music Essentials playlist below:

Priority Tickets pre-sale for their concerts in Manchester ends tomorrow 10:00am:

Next up we've got the English singer-songwriter DYLAN who is about to release her new album later this month. You can check the latest single to come out of it below :

She's recently recorded a session for Apple Music, including a version of a massive The Weeknd hit:

Priority Tickets for her UK tour, including concerts at the O2 Ritz Manchester, O2 Academy 2 Liverpool, O2 Institute Birmingham and O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire are going to be available tomorrow from 9:00am:

To end this week's highlights we've got Mimi Webb whose latest single is out now:

That single is part of her upcoming LP, which is due next March. You can already pre-saved it on Apple Music and keep listening to its singles as they are released:

Priority tickets for her UK tour, including shows at O2 City Hall Newcastle, O2 Academy Glasgow, O2 Victoria Warehouse Manchester, O2 Academy Sheffield, O2 Academy Leeds, O2 Academy Birmingham, O2 Academy Bristol, O2 Academy Bournemouth, and O2 Academy Brixton London are available now:

In order to be able to listen to the full songs (not just snippets or previews of them) on the playlists above, don't forget that you can get up to six months' free Apple Music with O2 ,which will also give access to many others carefully curated playlists, radio shows, albums, EPs, music videos, exclusive interviews and much more.

As there are some many options of gigs on the Priority website, and also artists from so many different genres, it's actually very hard to pick just three of them to highlight here on the community. Hope that you guys have discovered or rediscovered an artist or band; or have found out about the gig of an artist you already love in this post! Please leave your comment if you enjoyed any of the songs shared above. 😎

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123114 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Interesting list. @RafaC  Sorry to say, I've only heard of Blink 182. More my era.

I do like Dylan though.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

must confess I'm the same @Cleoriff, out of the three, I was only familiar with blink-182. They were big when I was a teenager. Many of my mates who skateboarder mates were really into them.

Pleased to hear that you discovered an artist you liked through out weekly highlights 😊 

Message 3 of 3