cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service here is like well i dont actually know how to describe it as its a first

Jamiewalker_87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

2 days been trying to talk to a human being on chat as my speaker is busted still nothing 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Jamiewalker_87 

Might be easier to talk to your phones manufacturer.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10288 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions

@Jamiewalker_87 

First point of call for any hardware issues is the manufacturer of the device and your phone network should be the last point of call... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Jamiewalker_87
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not trying to sort the speaker Iwas just putting context to why haven't spoke on phone to tthem i just want my priority top reward added to my credit as they rinsed me for bolt ons last month it's sittingbthere saying you've earned this much but no way to use it the statements aren't even working 

Message 4 of 6

Jamiewalker_87
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I shoulda explained better  my fault

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
  • 6384 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Jamiewalker_87 wrote:

I'm not trying to sort the speaker Iwas just putting context to why haven't spoke on phone to tthem i just want my priority top reward added to my credit as they rinsed me for bolt ons last month it's sittingbthere saying you've earned this much but no way to use it the statements aren't even working 

@Jamiewalker_87 

You are presumably on PAYG ?

If so, if you scroll to the bottom of the homepage on the MyO2 app ; you will hopefully find that you have a link for "O2 Rewards" ? 

Alternatively, please see :-

Login - O2 Rewards

https://payandgorewards.o2.co.uk/en_GB/web/o2

Message 6 of 6