Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received phone I did not order

makeda17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I have never ordered anything from O2. Just received a phone through DPD. I was on a call when they rang doorbell so didn't check name. Address is mine though. DPD website says contact who sent to arrange return. Only info in package is "we hope you like your order, O2" 

What to do? HELP!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145758 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28018 Solutions

@makeda17 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 9

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6923 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1544 Solutions

Quite possible it is a scam  If anybody turns up saying their phone got sent to the wrong address do not give it to them 

Check your bank account that nothing is amiss and warn them.

You need to contact O2. I would suggest Sales at this time

you can call them on 0800 081 0255

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Also read

Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice.

#scam

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 9

makeda17
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks- tried to call sales but no option to speak to someone or to proceed with this issue. have messaged on FB, insta and twitter. a different DPD driver came to collect but decided not to hand over. 

Message 4 of 9

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23347 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3718 Solutions

@makeda17 If you want to speak to customer service call 0344 809 0202, 0800 902 0217 or 0800 032 1402 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 9

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @makeda17 Did you get through to customer service about this?

Message 6 of 9

makeda17
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks so much for this!!! I'll try on Monday as have school run in the mornings. Was on phone with 2 different customer service reps yesterday for an hour!! despite my sharing the order number they couldn't find the customer name on their systems, or any customer info.

Message 7 of 9

makeda17
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi Breanna, yes I did get through and was on the phone for an hour with them yesterday but despite my sharing the order number they couldn't find the customer name on their systems, or any customer info.

Message 8 of 9

Qob
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's possibly my phone that they were supposed to send to me on Monday but is still not here. 

Message 9 of 9