cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 security and identity

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am finding logging into Myo2 as an infrequent user a puzzling experience.

I can reset my password using my username.

But on confirming the new password, I am asked to enter an alternative email which the screen also calls "new username".  I don't want to create an username based on an alternative email.  If I enter my original and preferred email, the system tells me I cannot use an existing username.

I tried to skip this section (which is an option) but then the systems comes up with "oops, we encountered a problem".

Maybe I read this wrong - but this is a mess.

Anyone seeing the same?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You may well be better downloading the app until the issue is sorted for you. Once you get into the app you will only ever need a pin number which you set up on first connection. 

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144698 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Contact @Toby via pm for help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You may well be better downloading the app until the issue is sorted for you. Once you get into the app you will only ever need a pin number which you set up on first connection. 

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Did you manage to sort this out in the end? Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Message 4 of 4