cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new phone, old contract how to get internet

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi wondering if anyone can help me..

ive had alot of problems with my nokia, was given new sim etc still didnt solve the problem, so my mum gave me her unlocked phone, an HTC and i put my contract sim in and its working great!! :smileyhappy:. however im still obviously paying contract for internet but it wont let me use the internet on htc as im not connected......how can i connect up the internet so i can use what im paying for ?

thanks in advance for any help

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Have you texted ACTIVE to 2020 for the settings. The generic settings for most HTC phones in the link should work for you.

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Search for your phone here - All the settings are on the "settings" tab for you to enter manually.... http://mobileguide.o2.co.uk/devices/index.jsp
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for reply, but ive got an htc touch hd and theres no option for that device on o2's list? slight_frown

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Have you texted ACTIVE to 2020 for the settings. The generic settings for most HTC phones in the link should work for you.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144821 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Just use the settings for Desire or One X. Make sure you choose monthly contract or PAYG as that is the only difference.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5