cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144715 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
You and many others sadly.....
Yet some people still think they will get a new iPhone on launch day wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 61 of 125

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

O2 are either very naive about the popularity of the ipad promotion and subsequent stock levels or they really don't give a fig about customer relations. I'll let you make up your own mind...

Message 62 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've never had problems like this with O2 in the past, in fact I've come back to them after trying other providers (I shudder to think of ever having to deal with Vodafone's CS staff again), however, I feel like after this and seeing other peoples comments, greed may certainly be getting the better of O2, starting with lack of communication, and poorly trained / outsourced call centre staff.
Message 63 of 125

BozMorris
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In the 15 days since I placed my iPad order, I have now received 12 emails, 3 yesterday, saying that it will be despatched soon.  I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will be.

When I contacted Customer Complaints at the end of last week, I was told to try and source one myself from the local stores.  At least they helpfully provided the phone numbers!!

Message 64 of 125

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Hope this is sorted soon for all the customers waiting for O2 to fulfill their orders. Poor show from O2.

Message 65 of 125

MI5
  • 144715 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
and still it goes on...... 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 66 of 125

Cleoriff
  • 123157 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@BozMorris wrote:

In the 15 days since I placed my iPad order, I have now received 12 emails, 3 yesterday, saying that it will be despatched soon.  I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will be.

When I contacted Customer Complaints at the end of last week, I was told to try and source one myself from the local stores.  At least they helpfully provided the phone numbers!!

As said...this is never ending. I wonder how much priority THIS promotion is getting now that the iPhone 6 is 'awaitng in the wings'...also for pre-order slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 67 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm surprised you have received any emails. I received only the one text on day of order informing me of the new stock expected on the 29th August, and Radio silence. It seems a case of all or nothing, but either way, still no sign of any iPads. :-(.
Message 68 of 125

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Over subscribed offer again fro O2 and customer service non existant. I find this practice quite shameful from a national company that once prided itself on the customer experience.

Message 69 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
It does seem the damage is done and unless that department of O2 comes here to give an official explanation then confidence will be lost by people.
Message 70 of 125