cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air Promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had an email from O2 the other day promoting the iPads on Refresh waiving the £99 upfront cost. So decided to opt in for 2! (One for me, one for the wife so no conflict lol).

Only went for the 16GB iPad Airs with cellular. But thought I'd drop a note to say how pleased I am with them and the service from O2 in obtaining them. Quick, easy and painless.

Yes, I have 4 contracts now. 2 Note 3's and 2 iPads. But definitely worth it and glad I went for iPad with cellular!

I can't understand those who slate Tu Go either. When you use it on a separate device to your phone (like it was designed) it works like a dream!
Message 1 of 125
124 REPLIES 124

joeobrien
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Loving my 32GB iPad Air that I purchased on o2 last Wednesday... the existing customer deal isn't that bad. Little trouble getting one of these over the phone due to a problem with my address, but sorted in-store.

I think the only issue o2 are having is getting thier hands on the iPads themselves. There was 1 in-store when I was looking to buy. 

Message 11 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad your enjoying the new toy @joeobrien

slight_smile
Message 12 of 125

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for sharing dazlin01 slight_smile

When are the iPads arriving?
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
For those of us that are not akin to the Apple ecosystem, what is the difference between an ipad and an ipad air?

I have stuck with Android since I got my first smartphone but my recent foray into Windows Phone and (to a negative extent) blackberry have opened my eyes.
Message 14 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Nick

Chipset and 64bit architecture.

Lighter than the previous iPads too.

Makes it less of a strain on wrists handling it for a length of time.

Future proof also to better handle what iOS 8 will bring.

More here https://www.apple.com/uk/ipad/compare/
Message 15 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing guys. Glad you are enjoying your new toys!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm thinking about getting one ...

Message 16 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so glad you received your ipad air!..can you tell me how long you waited for yours because I responded to the same email on 5/8 and order is still in progress!!

Message 17 of 125

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144710 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
I'd give CS a call on 202 as it sounds like there may be a problem somewhere.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 125

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.. Called 202 and it looks like they are out of stock at the moment!!
Message 19 of 125

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes that's usually the problem when it's stuck 'in progress'. Many comments on the forum about not being made aware at the point of order whether it's in stock or not.

Message 20 of 125