cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do we have these boards instead of asking a virtual assistant.

kool-uoy-edam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The link i pressed was to talk to a virtual assistant, which is already a pathetic way around not having to hire enough staff, but I was linked to a board instead to ask my question, which i wont do now. But having boards as well in the way of the virtual assistant which is in the way of the human assistant? What is this cesspool?

I see posts on the boards saying they are asking things twice or more. This is obviously not a good feature, I just arrived here after being transferred from Virgin which was already awful with assistance and everything, and somehow this is worse? Your profit margins are huge cuz people cant sort their issues out in time, this is a very immoral way of doing business.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

kool-uoy-edam
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this was a test to see if there was a virtual assistant here, which i guess there wasn't

Message 2 of 5

kool-uoy-edam
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

read my user name backwards

Message 3 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6779 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

The clue is in the word Community. 

Plenty of ways to contact O2

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

But if you are not happy

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@kool-uoy-edam 

There is zero customer service these days. Even if you can get through, they have no idea what they are talking about. They seem to think that Virgin call handlers can do the job for O2 but all they do is try and sell you something you don't want or need.

The forum is your best chance at getting a sensible answer as long as it doesn't need access to your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5