Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent need to solve Porting failure

Pete_C1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am struggling to get a simple number port carried out since switching to O2. I need it done as my oncologist has the mobile number and uses it for last minute changes to treatment, appointments, etc.. I've already missed one critical message from another department, and can't allow this to continue. Is the best thing to leave with the 14 day cooling off period, or will the incompetence continue, preventing me from regaining the number for another provider?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 4

Pete_C1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie ! I saw a few people getting help on here in the past so thought I'd give it a try. Called Customer Services and they just denied having messed it up, and when pushed they lied, so that's enough to make me walk away. I can't be bothered to wait for a manager to call me back. I'm still in the cooling-off period, and have so far only used the phone to call Customer Services several times, so I think that speaks volumes!

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 4 of 4