cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The back of my phone and one of the camera lenses is smashed.

Kalowen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just a quick one, does anyone know what I can do to fix my phone without having to pay hundreds out? I didn’t add the instance onto my phone but seeing as my phone is pretty messed up I could do with it getting sorted and maybe adding the insurance if you can do that? I still have around 2 years with this phone so I know it’ll only end up getting worse and I won’t be able to use it no more. Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Kalowen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Insurance*

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

It's too late to add O2 insurance now as it has to be added in the first month

Rather than be at the mercy of the O2 repair centre (they don't have a very good reputation) I would definitely advise using the phone manufacturer

Check for their online support team and email them

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23099 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Kalowen Check to see if any home contents insurance you have covers the phone. Other than that you're at the mercy of anywhere you take it for repair.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you pay a fee for your bank account it might also be covered @Kalowen - our Natwest account comes with phone insurance. 

You would still have an excess to pay, but I would imagine that would be cheaper than a whole phone...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5