cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service- missed telephone interview for job

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was supposed to have a telephone interview with debenhams at half 2 today on my lunchbreak because the service was down it meant that they could not get through to me. Thanx O2 for going down and leaving me with a me with a missed opportunity. When will it be sorted???? Not a happy bunny right now grrrrrr
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
dont pay ur phone bill slight_smile
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
My bill comes out automatically how can I not?? Frustrated and angry at o2
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
contact them saying ur not happy and i wanna refund on this months bill thats what ill be doing if its not back up by tomoz afternoon
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok will do. Just hope i can rearrange my interview.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Show your eagerness to your potential new employer by either calling them on a Landline or visiting them in person to explain what has happened.

Don't blame O2. They have one issue and everyone put's them down. You forget that they've got you out of many sticky situations before where your phone has been needed.

If you choose not to pay your bill, you will simply be cut off.

Just be patient. They're working on it.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
as BrianCraze, go down there, or call by other mean, it been on the news so "debenhams" will understand, if not than that should be a sign of "good call" ie would you want to work for an employer who will not take something that is out of your control even.

For people who saying do not pay your bill, u need to cancel your DD, and not refuse to pay your bill just refuse to pay say u on £30 tariff, and it down for 2 days, just £2. But it than might get disconnected, mark on credit rating, which you need to contact credit agency, which cost time and money. ie in reality wont be worth the hassle it will cause!
Message 7 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23177 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions
Yes, don't pay your bill, get a bad credit rating. Very wise advice.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed slight_smile
Message 9 of 9