cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network in the red on the My network app.

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know at o2 know when will o2 short out there network as everywhere I have been recently the network has been in the red on the My network app when it use to be in the green as in the passed it's been in red but it has not been long for it go back into green again but the network has been in red for a very red for a very long time now a days? So it looks like with me that o2 is trying to scare there customers away because they are not shorting out there network as quicker then they use to do witch is why I'm looking into moving from o2 to EE when my contacts ends at the end of this year because I have never had problems with signal with them as they have shorted there network out in places I go to like Butlins in minhead for an example.

LGreenwood
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145094 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

Standard these days.

O2 are falling way behind the others.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6811 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

I see red or orange. Green is rare and that's in a lot of places.

VMO2 seem to be putting a lot of cash into expanding broadband, but netwaorh repairs and 5G roll out seem it be at a standstill round here

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They didn't use to be like that o2 use to be on the ball on repering the parts of the network that not working 100% as it should be.

LGreenwood
Message 4 of 4