cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Pathetic Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am with o2 since 3 years and am utterly dissappointed with them. Unfortunately I am in with a contract halfway through, but I will pay them on Monday whatever amount is left and then go ahead with legal consultation. Will also make sure none of my friends ever use o2 again, and will also write to all the newspaper along with proof as to how they are taking advantage of people who are tied up in a contract with them.

Since the time I have used Tugo, I have this problem that my voice mail gets activated on its own. I have deleted my Tugo account as well and have done EVERYTHING (many times) advised by o2 officers. Till yesterday, all the O2 phone officers had been extra polite and compassionate. However, the gentleman I spoke to today was rude. I have wasted literally over 4 hours talking to them and almost another couple chatting to them. Have emailed them and they even dont acknowledge emails.

Where I have wasted several hours of my valuable time, which I think I should bill them for, I will definately waste another 5 or 6 hours to warn every person I can to make sure, never use their services.

My sincere advise to everyone

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Since the time I have used Tugo, I have this problem that my voice mail gets activated on its own. I have deleted my Tugo account as well and have done EVERYTHING (many times) advised by o2 officers.

We know that voicemail is on with TuGo, it's a main feature of the app, but seeing that some don't like it on all the time a new version is coming out.

No idea what the rest of your complaint is about as you don't say.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23230 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

As TuGo is provided for free I don't know what contacting a lawyer would do? If he wants to cancel his contract halfway through it will be very expensive, but not enough to try to claim it back through any legal action.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145114 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions
If only you had signed out of tugo before deleting you could have turned your vm off ......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really don't see what you think you will achieve by contacting lawyers about a free service but hey
On the other hand I do agree that it's about high time Tugo should work properly O2 really have put on a poor show with this rushed service
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
If voicemail is a problem, download it again and sign out before deleting it again.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't really understand - are you only complaining about Tugo or is there more?  If it's only Tugo just do as Jonsie advises and the problem should be solved.  I deleted Tugo and forgot to log out but once I'd downloaded it and logged out voicemail was fine.

I'm always suprised by posters saying they will make sure their family and friends never use a company again.  If I'm happy it wouldn't make a difference whether my mate wasn't!  I was unhappy with Vodafone and switched to O2 but it doesn't bother me that my husband hasn't changed!

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 145114 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions
Some people just like to vent and think what they say matters wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23230 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

Storm in a teacup. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 9