Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 15 upgrade

churchy65
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have not been able to upgrade online today as when I get to the checkout the app fails, I have now had a message saying sorry to see your going as you've cancelled your account, which I have not. If I keep trying to checkout this will affect my credit score . I have spent 4 hours on the phone today and keep getting cut off after approx. 1 hour 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@churchy65 

Unfortunately this is a customer to customer forum, so the only thing we can suggest is call tomorrow around 8am and you should get through to someone.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 8

Danyal
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am leaving this ****** company they lied to me they said I can go to the store on launch day and get the iPhone 15 pro max they lied then the ******ing ****** tried getting me to take out a new contract I said to the ****** no I am cancelling my contract because why should I take a new contract out when I already got one and I am trying to swap never join this ****** company again no respect for there customers barsted

Message 3 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@churchy65 

Is a visit to an O2 retail store a possibility in your location ? I am sure they would be glad to see you ! 

Having said that, I passed an O2 retail store at 8.55am this (Saturday) morning and there was a queue waiting for it to open. I actually feel that the stores are a really useful facility for O2 customers, so it is good to see customers' utilising them !     

Message 5 of 8

Oxonian
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Danyal 

Is there a prize for correctly filling-in the gaps ?  

Message 6 of 8

Danyal
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

lol the gaps are there because I have sworn at them because they have lied to me 

Message 7 of 8

Oxonian
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Danyal 

Ah, redactions ! 

Message 8 of 8