cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does refurb stock come in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

I ordered a new (refurb) pay monthly phone this morning and everything went through fine. When it came to dispatching a little later, I got a text saying it was delayed and that they would let me know when the phone was coming back in stock! The phone was 'in stock' at time of ordering.

Anyway I know it depends on customer returns and the like, but generally how quick is the refurb turnaround? Was hoping to get hold of the phone soon because my current one is ignoring calls.

Cheers

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Give them a call on 202, live chat is useless. They don't know anything, you will get a better answer on 202
Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would be tempted to get on the phone to them if it showed as in stock when you ordered it's obvious someone's lying here
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a chat using the online customer service thing and they said they couldn't confirm when it will be back in stock.

Trouble is, they've taken the phone off the site altogether now! I still have my order to dispute though.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Give them a call on 202, live chat is useless. They don't know anything, you will get a better answer on 202
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're right, livechat told me it was in stock again this morning. Complete nonsense however as I just contacted them again for it to have once again gone out of stock. Tut!

I'll have to ring then. Thanks Stuart
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
No problem, let us know how you get on
Message 6 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Let us know how you get on Kristian slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all, I contacted o2 through livechat again this morning because 202 returned a strange beep. They proceeded to tell me the handset was on "low stock"...

So I thought here we go again. BUT! 10 minutes later I got an email saying the phone was finally dispatched. Its due tomorrow morning!
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice one. Let us know what you think of it
Message 9 of 9