cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to say a great big well done to you O2! You have amazing customer service agents.

I spoke to a lady in your Runcorn centre today and think that she deserves to be recognised for the excellent service I received.

I didn't catch the lady's name but she dealt with both of my accounts amazingly and was both friendly and very helpful.

I hope that the agent who dealt with my call can be traced to let her know how grateful I am for all of her help!

Thank you very much O2. I have been a customer of yours for a number of years and will continue to be so!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144673 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Thanks for your feedback.
I'm sure @Toby will do his best to pass on your thanks....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123117 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

What a lovely post @Anonymous Customer Services come in for a lot of criticism so it is nice to hear of good experiences wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Great post in direct opposite to all the negativity I have been reading through this morning.:smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your feedback @KirstyMc. Do you know the estimate time you made the call? That would help trace the agent and thefore pass the feedback 

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great to hear your positive experience @Anonymous
Message 6 of 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
It's great to hear positive thoughts and experiences. Pm @Anonymous with the time of the call to pass on the great feedback.
Message 7 of 7