Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim not arrived

Vicki3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an O2 Esim for my new Esim only iPhone on 13 Feb. They deactivated my plastic sim in my old device but the Esim never arrived. I have tried to contact O2 multiple times daily via the chat function, but every time get the ‘sorry we’re busy try later’ message. Now in to the sixth day of this!! Can’t call them because they deactivate my phone. Truly appalling customer service. Will leave them as soon as I can, but first need to resolve my missing Esim! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145198 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions

@Vicki3 

Looks like you should contact customer service as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) or call on 0344 809 0202 from another phone.

You cn also use Skype to call Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10311 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3029 Solutions

@Vicki3 

If you have an o2 store nearby, then pop into store with Photo ID, and they can sort you an esim there and then, as your esim pack has probably been lost by the inept Royal Mail..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 6

Vicki3
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I am based overseas for work so can’t pop in to a store unfortunately. They said the QR code would come in an email - no mention of snail mail. 

Message 4 of 6

Vicki3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I called the number from another non-O2 phone (I live overseas so hope it doesn’t cost a fortune). I was left on hold for OVER AN HOUR! Then the woman couldn’t work out what the problem was, ordered me a new Esim and promised it would arrive within 24hrs. It hasn’t. So it looks like I need to enjoy being put on hold for an hour again tomorrow. I’ll be requesting my PAC and leaving O2 after this shambles. 

Message 5 of 6

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6836 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1529 Solutions

It's usually a pack not an email and they normally send to a UK address.

I'm not sure whether the eSim will actually activate whilst connected to a roaming network. I've heard some do and some don't 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 6