Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dpd delivery

Jasob
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi stayed in all day today because I'm getting a delivery and had to accept it personally but no delivery 02 said its on its way and to wait in .but no delivery. Went to the delivery company with the tracking information but said details incorrect. Finally found its now been put back a day .I'm not waiting in all day a second day if they fail to deliver I will cancel my order .this is the third time this has happened with dpd on different accounts. Please 02 look at the feedback dpd gets its so bad please use a good delivery company 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10288 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3024 Solutions

@Jasob 

DPD are one of the best, it could be worse, it could be Evri or Yodel, or Royal Mail, then you would never get your parcels. 

I wouldnt mind if they switched to UPS or Fedex, but o2's delivery costs would quadruple overnight, and that would be passed onto you the customer...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6800 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

Agree with @madasaf1sh DPD are one of the best around us.

Over on the Virgin Forum there are always complains about Yodel and 'lost' phones.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 5

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Agreed DPD are amazing! Must have been an admin fault somewhere. Hope you get it soon. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 5 of 5