Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costumer service at kingston bental shop

Kawan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had an issue with my account which consisted that one of the emplyees logged my gmail with a password in the o2 app that I didn’t know, so after i had my sim card and I wanted to change my password I couldn’t do it, and only costumer service would solve but I called costumer service about 5 times just in one day and they always hung up after putting me on hold, and I went on to store about 3 times and when I told my the issues I was having the manager didn’t made a effort to have a better look on what was happening as soon as he heard what was happening he just told me they had nothing to do with it, and then gratefully there was a guy, that should a extremely good costumer service which really tried to help and he actually solved that for me but I had to change my email which a didn’t want, but other than that he solved what i wanted and his name is ( Melkamu ), I really appreciate the help from him but the manager that was terrible just leaving me on the side and refusing to have a better look, he didn’t even tried.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5725 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions