cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant member of staff at the payment team

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to say i have been under so much stress the past few days not knowing which way to turn but , after i spoke on the phone to Daniel who was unaware of my distress i felt so at ease. What a brilliant and professional attitude he had, aswell as so caring to my needs. I am so relieved and thankful that o2 has such a good person on their payment team and i dont think he she go un-noticed. I have been a customer with o2 for well over 10 years now and i was intending to leave in april at the end of my contract but, now that i spoke with Daniel i will happily stay. Well done Daniel ID NO: 71842 you were brilliant and it meant a lot. If there is anywhere i can write a good appraisal to for him i will with out doubt . Thankyou very much for all your help today

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's good to hear that you had a good service. I'm sure @Toby will pass on your comments to the right person!

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

So pleased you got good service, it's rare people take the time for compliments. Don't worry, @Toby will pass it on to the people concerned.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Great to read about such a positive experience. Thanks for posting @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community! Great to hear that Daniel did a good job. Feel free to send me a message, as I'll need some details from you in order to make sure your kind words are passed on to him. Cheers!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5