cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online payment

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have just paid my bill online and it still says that i have a certain amount to pay will my phone still work when i just paid the phone bill

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It can take up to 3 days until card payments show on your account.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144570 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
The system will update overnight so it should show that you have paid by the morning.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
To avoid these issues in future @Anonymous direct debit is the way to go and is actually part of the terms and conditions of your contract.

Would save you this hassle
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Direct debit is definitely the way to go. I presume you had it set up initially as per the terms & conditions but cancelled it? Why worry and pay either online or over the phone? Makes no sense to me tbh.

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123059 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I support everyone who says direct debit is the way to go. Its weird really that mobile phones are fast becoming a way of life and something we can't live without yet people, for whatever reason, leave payment of this particular bill very much to chance. Direct debit just allows you to get on with everything else without worrying..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It can take up to 3 days until card payments show on your account.

Message 6 of 6