cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery reports

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all im a newbie just wanted to know how i can get my delivery reports n read requests to work on my htc one .ive tried selecting whats required on my fine but still dont get reports.... Thanks in advance
Maria 😃
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145401 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27930 Solutions
You should get a message delivered notification on the HTC One - I do on mine, as long as you select the option in the message app settings.
However, no delivery report is a guarantee as it only ever means its been sent to the recipient so it's not like BBM where you get a "read" notification.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145401 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27930 Solutions
You should get a message delivered notification on the HTC One - I do on mine, as long as you select the option in the message app settings.
However, no delivery report is a guarantee as it only ever means its been sent to the recipient so it's not like BBM where you get a "read" notification.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the Community Forum.

As said you should be able to set this in your message settings but if your still having issues then you can use the short code at the beginning of your text message to force a delivery report.

*0#

Hope you get this resolved ASAP.

Take care.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are lucky as I think htc are the only phones that work with delibery reports on O2 I know my samsung certainly doesn't
Message 4 of 4