Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not receive messages from the Bank of Latvia

IgorsPrigorkin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do not receive messages from the Bank of Latvia with my phone verification code. The bank told me that I should contact my operator, that the operator blocks such messages. Can you take a look and tell me the reason why I am not getting these messages? Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10192 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@IgorsPrigorkin 

No one on this Customer Community would know why they are not coming through, but it could be that these are coming from the banks provider in Latvia and they cant route them to the UK.  Added to the fact that SMS is an unsecure method of communication, and is not guaranteed to be delivered. 

You can try asking o2, but you will need to know what number they are supposed to be coming from. the number to call is 0344 809 0202 or 4445 from PAYG or 202 from Pay Monthly.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10192 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@IgorsPrigorkin 

No one on this Customer Community would know why they are not coming through, but it could be that these are coming from the banks provider in Latvia and they cant route them to the UK.  Added to the fact that SMS is an unsecure method of communication, and is not guaranteed to be delivered. 

You can try asking o2, but you will need to know what number they are supposed to be coming from. the number to call is 0344 809 0202 or 4445 from PAYG or 202 from Pay Monthly.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2