cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlatching sony xperia m2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have recently upgraded my phone to an iphone so i wanted to get my old sony xperia m2 unlocked to any network so my wife could use it. contacted O2 and a couple of days later they supplied me with a code, the code did not work. Contacted them again and they esculated the problem to the manufacture, they also told me if you didnt hear anything after 7 days, they would do a phone swap because they believed it was faulty and still under warranty. But when i rang after 7 days they denied this and basically told me to go to an O2 shop to sort it.

Went to the shop shop and they said they could not sort it you need to ring them, so there i am for an hour on the phone in the shop being fobbed off. 

I am totally disgusted how i have been treated on this matter, i have already complained about this and i have requested a recording of the conversation where i was told i could get the phone swapped. still waiting after 5 days for that recording they have until friday 3rd july.

Anyone else come accross poor service like this? apparently when you try the code more than 3 times the phone becomes permanently locked, seeing as the shop guy tried a couple of times i'm screwed.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Did you try the unlock code with your wife's simcard in the phone initially?

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes it was tried with my wifes active simcard

Message 3 of 3