cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s6 edge wont connect with fitbit

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi received my free fitbit charge and having issues pairing it with the s6 edge tried for an hour lol even hard reset it a number of times
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Nope its to do with low power Bluetooth devices often not appearing in Bluetooth settings.
Same with smartband too, the App will force the bt connection but the phones actual Bluetooth settings won't see or connect.
Can normally be fixed by going into the app settings, finding fitbit app, turn off fitbit, force stop app, clear app data and cache, turn on fitbit, open app and connect.
Message 21 of 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Nope its to do with low power Bluetooth devices often not appearing in Bluetooth settings.
Same with smartband too, the App will force the bt connection but the phones actual Bluetooth settings won't see or connect.
Can normally be fixed by going into the app settings, finding fitbit app, turn off fitbit, force stop app, clear app data and cache, turn on fitbit, open app and connect.

And...there you have it....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Shouldn't have any problems using the fitbit app as it will do all the above automatically for you (the forcing connection bit).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 23