cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

helpppp

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I save my apps to my memory card? All it says is music, photos and videos to transfer?
Message 1 of 35
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
75% used. Lots of
Apps then !

If you've moved all things you can then you're going to have to Perform a spring clean.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 2 of 35

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Which version of Android are you running as some versions don't allow it. If you are on 4.4 you will need to delete and re-install the app with the SD card in the phone so the app can allocate it's own space on the card otherwise it can't access it at all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sony Xperia SP
Not sure on the software... Android 4.2 or 4.1 I think
Message 4 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry its 4.3 lol just checked
Message 5 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may need to delete unused or rarely used apps or delete the data they accrue to free up some space although it will creep up again.

5.8gb of user available memory can be limiting. slight_smile
Message 6 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha yeah doesnt seem to be enough for me... Ive used 75% of my internal memory... I need to find a way to get them on my memory card
Message 7 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
75% used. Lots of
Apps then !

If you've moved all things you can then you're going to have to Perform a spring clean.
Message 8 of 35

MI5
  • 144687 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Some apps will allow you to move then. The ones you can will show when you go into each app in "Manage Applications". If it doesn't say move to SD card, you can't but app data can be saved to the card along with all your photos and videos.
5.8gb is plenty of space for around 500 apps !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Noooo my beloved games lool... Guess ill have to delete batman lol... Thats nearly 1gb
Message 10 of 35