cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority moments app keeps crashing

Anonymous
Not applicable

My O2 priority moments app keeps crashing whenever I try to open an offer on my Xperia Tipo, I've tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone, but it still crashes on both wifi and 3g mode

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You may need to speak to Customer Services on 202 Contract or 4445 payg to ensure all is ok at thir end.

Have you tired downloading the app on another phone to see if it works on that ?

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont have another phone to try to download it on, but it's installing fine, and the app sets up and runs fine until I try to view an offer

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive just had a look and its working on my iPhone 5.

So I cant see it being a Network issue.

I assume your registration went Ok.

http://www.o2priority.co.uk/About

Give them a bell.

Message 4 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144867 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Probably a memory issue on the phone. How much free space have you got? Can you delete any apps you don't use anymore?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks bandofbrothers, and yeah, the registration went fine, no problems were encountered there, and MI5, I have roughly 200 mb available internal storage and 787 mb available sd card storage, I'll try clearing a few unnecessary apps

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks bandofbrothers, and yeah, the registration went fine, no problems were encountered there, and MI5, I have roughly 200 mb available internal storage and 787 mb available sd card storage, I'll try clearing a few unnecessary apps

You're Welcome.

From what you say the available space seems fine for what your doing but it cant harm clearing some unused data.

Try stopping/closing your other open apps and just try the priority app.

Hope all goes well for you.

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok got some apps uninstalled and all apps are turned off, and it's doing the exact same thing as before

Message 8 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144867 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Hmmm, try deleting the app, reboot the phone, then reinstall the app....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think The OP Has already done something similar to that procedure MI5. wink

Has Uk Customer Services been of any help ?

Possibly a soft reset or hard reset may help.
Be sure to make a back up before hard resetting.

Help link on the procedure.

http://mydailyalerts.com/how-to-hard-reset-sony-xperia-tipo
Message 10 of 13