Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

How many people have got their Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones with their S7 edge, cos I aint. I'm on my 4th S7 edge, having had the first one faulty then 2 replacements with the seals broken but the fourth one was good. I was told by O2 that the 14 day period you have to wait for the headset would be from the first one, nearly six weeks ago, so I've just contacted Kondor regarding the matter and spoke to some woman who must of been doing her nails at the time, she said she would make a note of it on her spreadsheet. I don't usually complain about things but getting the S7 edge has become a nigtmare, I should of stuck with my Motorola Timeport. Help

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122933 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Good to hear it's sorted....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can some one help me I got the s7 edge 3 weeks ago sent off my number, and still having trouble getting the jabra sports headphones Thanks

Message 12 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122933 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi can some one help me I got the s7 edge 3 weeks ago sent off my number, and still having trouble getting the jabra sports headphones Thanks

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous Best thing is to contact redeem directly and see the status of your promotion...

https://redeemheadset.o2.co.uk/contact/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have redeem direct I will contact them again tomorrow when they are open on the first number you gave

Thanks Cleoriff

Message 14 of 24

MI5
  • 144383 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
They have to wait for o2 to validate your IMEI number, so it may be worth you calling O2 CS just to make sure the new phone is registered on your account OK too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I contacted 02 cs and today have recieved in post a letter thanking me for my order and also a leaflet with the Jabra earbuds 

I'm getting alittle confused do the headphones come through the post or do I have to contact kondor again

to get them I'm getting fed up off all the messing around why dont they just give you them when you get your new phone seems silly going back and forth.

Message 16 of 24

MI5
  • 144383 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
You have to go to the kondor website (details on leaflet) and enter your details along with phones IMEI number.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 17 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122933 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

As said chase up Kondor. The reason they dont give you them with the phone is that you may change your mind within the 14 day cooling off period...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 24

jonsie
  • 93243 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Make sure when entering your IMEI on the website that you put only numbers. Ignore any symbols. ...

Message 19 of 24

MI5
  • 144383 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Make sure when entering your IMEI on the website that you put only numbers. Ignore any symbols. ...

and no spaces either.

Currently using:
Message 20 of 24