cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win VIP tickets to see England vs France at the RBS 6 Nations

Anonymous
Not applicable

ENGvsFRA

Hello O2 Community members, here’s another chance for you to win some VIP tickets to watch the England rugby team take on France at Twickenham in style (21/03/15). The ticket package includes behind the scenes tour, pre-match lunch, pair of tickets to see the game and to finish off the day you will have a post-match lunch. If that’s not enough we’ve also got standard match- day up for grabs and direct access to the O2 Blueroom so you can pick up a free pint and pie before the big game.

If you’re feeling lucky and want to enter, download the O2 Priority app and follow the steps to the ‘sports’ section. The competition closes tomorrow and is strictly one entry per person.  

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @O2Sports for all the rugby action and more chances to win some fantastic prizes during the RBS 6 Nations

Thanks 

Matt 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tccording to the fixtures list that match starts at 17:00 -  'tis going to be a very late "post-match lunch"!!

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could call it a post match supper wink

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I can live with a late supper..

I could cope with that, I haven't been to Twickers since I was 12 so I would love to go again. Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions