O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Community Ideas

2017 Update on a usable O2 Business mobile app?

by johnrowdyuk on ‎26-07-2017 13:32

Hi all:

Last week due to heavy usage, I received a warning notification and then an overage message for my O2 MBB hotspot (business), and you know what?  I had no way of knowing I was approaching my data allowance until i hit it, as I don't have, and won't have a PC with Flash on it.  And over the past 4 years I've been with O2 business, this hasn't improved one bit.

It's 2017, and  getting a simple usage tally on data and charges shouldn't require a degree in computer science and use of legacy technology that my devices don't support.

Can we please get a real, useful update on usable mobile access to businss account into?  I'm about to dump this account and go back to O2 consumer (with an app) or another provider.  We've waited too long for this basic capability.

Have a great day.

/John

Comments
by jonsie
on ‎26-07-2017 16:34

I couldn't agree more. Why do O2 think this is acceptable? 

by Community Manager
on ‎09-08-2017 16:44

Hi @johnrowdyuk thanks for posting your idea! We will pass this on to the relevant teams within O2 and will update when we have any news. In the meantime, if you have any other details/info on this idea please do post your thoughts!

by johnrowdyuk
on ‎10-08-2017 13:24
I can take small comfort in that if they won't do it for us, the customers, they will have to do it for Adobe by 2020. Still, seems a rather basic request that's been ignored for years.

Thanks for passing it on.

/John