Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

Ben26
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nothing on my side, I ordered on 18 Sept for the iPhone 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium. But no updates from O2, currently phoneless since I did a trade in. I hear people are getting them after I ordered, so no clue what's going on. I contacted customer service but there's nothing they can do on their side. Very tricky situation 

Message 331 of 369

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anyone who is still believing that it is first come first served lives in a parallel universe

Message 332 of 369

GillM80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same. So annoyed. 

Message 333 of 369

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oooh. I have an update!

As some of you are aware from my previous replies I ordered on the first day (15th) a 512gb black titanium pro max. Watched for days as people who ordered after me started receiving theirs while mine wasn’t moving at all…

well…27 minutes ago I got the email. That my order is on its way via DPD. Says due for delivery Monday but that might well change in the morning as I know DPD do deliver at weekends in my area so I have my fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow but…otherwise Monday!

Finally!

Message 334 of 369

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually I do not know for the life of me how O2 could have possibly ******ed up something as simple as a delivery address but you’re honestly never going to believe this…

DPD tracking has my street name and postcode (literally an entire street) but no house number. Despite my O2 order listing my full address. The DPD tracker shows only the street name and postcode! And I know for a fact (from previous packages with DPD) that it should be showing the full address. It also says that if I’m not in they’ll deliver to literally ANY neighbour. I mean seriously…I tried to list my exact address as said neighbour and it gives me an error saying “Oops try again”. Can’t get through to anyone coz it’s half past ten at night. How the hell they managed to ****** this up I honestly cannot fathom…well…just wow!

Message 335 of 369

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6397 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I suppose the question is who has actually screwed up ? If your O2 order has your full address, culpability just might lie with DPD ? 

Anyway, good luck - hopefully it will arrive safely. 

Message 336 of 369

joeobrien
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Took delivery of my iPhone 15 Pro Max in natural titanium yesterday. Thought I’d share my experience. 

Ordered in-store at around 3pm on launch day and was given October 3 as delivery date - reasonable. 

Randomly got a message  on September 23 saying “Sorry you've not got your APPLE IPHONE 15MAX 256GB NAT yet. We're expecting more very soon. We'll let you know when it's ready.”

October 3 came and no update. Called store; no idea when it would arrive.

Got a message on Friday saying it was ready to collect. Result all things considered. 

A few things … 

Switch-up in store is a hassle. Especially if data transfer takes up to a couple of hours. 
I had my phone replaced by Apple Care. It was brand new so data wasn’t a problem. And swap was fine despite IMEI numbers being different. 

Message 337 of 369

Rbarkley1982
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Anyone know what click and collect status of Delayed upto 1 week means? Delivery is upto 2 weeks but would change to click and collect if its gonna be quicker

Message 338 of 369

Anonymous
Not applicable

Checked again this morning and the tracker had (luckily) updated to show the full, correct address. Unfortunately, though, my hope of receiving it today didn’t pan out as my parcel has been “on the way to my depot” for nearly 24 hours now. However, I’m not panicking just yet because, in fairness, it does say for delivery on Monday. So chances are it’s just being held at the hub until Sunday and will reach my depot on Monday morning ready for delivery. If it doesn’t then I will panic lol but fingers crossed everything works out well. Can’t afford this parcel to go missing because replacing it what with the non existent stock right now could leave me waiting well into the new year…a situation I really want to avoid, especially since my tariff has now updated so I’m effectively paying for it now.

Message 339 of 369

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received my iPhone 15 pro max black titanium 512gb. After the little drama at the weekend it did arrive successfully a few minutes ago. So excited!

Hopefully you guys start receiving yours soon.

Message 340 of 369