Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

NotMandatory
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed my order (256gb natural titanium 15 pro max) at 14:52 on the 15th and it was due to be delivered to an Edinburgh store on the 29th - I knew I’d be travelling and that there may be delays, so I figured that was the safest option. I got a notification that my ordered would be delayed - fine. But the order tracking doesn’t work for me and I consistently get an error. I can’t call because I’m in the States, and the online help has been utterly useless so far. I don’t mind the delay itself but the lack of information and the fact that people who ordered after me are getting their phones first is really annoying - I’m glad people are getting their phones, and since I’m away I wouldn’t be able to pick mine up anyway, but having no idea when it might arrive is frustrating to say the least. I’ve been an o2 customer for a long time, more out of inertia than anything else, but if it hasn’t been delivered by the time I get back to the UK I’m just going to cancel my order and move to a different provider. 

Message 311 of 369

GillM80
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. What time did you order? 

Message 312 of 369

SmitH1y
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there. I placed my order bang on 1.30 pm.

Message 313 of 369

Rbarkley1982
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've placed an order for another one, 15 Pro Max 512gb Blue. Says delivery within two weeks... fingers crossed... hope all you guys get yours soon.

Message 314 of 369

Lalami1990
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

UPDATE

I placed my order for an iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB in Natural Titanium on pre order day around 1:30pm and I just spoke with O2 this morning and they have told me it shipped last night and due for delivery today with DHL.

Finally!!

Message 315 of 369

fletch89
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just spoken with O2 customer service and they have absolutely no idea about delivery times or when they'll be getting any stock of any model or colour....total shambles 🙃

Message 316 of 369

Brandinh0
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Placed my order in store using switchup for a blue 15 Pro Max 512 on the 18th and was given a date of the 3rd October. 

Collected from store yesterday so only 1 day later than the original estimate. 

Hope everyone else gets good news about their orders

Message 317 of 369

fletch89
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just called up again as I was going to cancel the upgrade and just buy the phone from GiffGaff as they have some models in stock. Was told that they aren't able to cancel my upgrade as I have an outstanding order for a product that is out of stock. Said that the only way I can cancel my upgrade is to wait until I've received the phone (whenever that is!) and then cancel the upgrade.......SOMEONE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 😂😂😂

Message 318 of 369

Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s honestly ridiculous. I posted yesterday about my alarm that someone who ordered 5 days after me has received theirs already, since then I’ve witnessed in this thread a further few people who ordered days after me a similar configuration receive theirs already.

Can I just reiterate here O2…I placed my order on 15th! The FIFTEENTH of September. The very first day! Ok it was 9:20-9:30pm by the time your broken systems actually let me finally finish checking out but I still got my order in on the very first day! Confirmed as well on the very first day. The ENTIRE first week it showed a green tick next to confirmed, a green tick next to processed (indicating it had allocated stock to me) and was on the “waiting for launch day” part…shortly after midnight on launch day however I received an out of stock email. Ever since then my tracking has reverted back to the processing stage and it hasn’t moved now in 2 whole weeks while people who ordered after me have received theirs already.

honestly it’s infuriating.

Message 319 of 369

fletch89
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just called back AGAIN and they have now cancelled my pre-order. 

iPhone 15 Pro Max - 512GB - Black-titanium - ordered just now from GiffGaff, arriving tomorrow 🙌

Message 320 of 369