Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10292 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

Never heard of that at all.. As usually it is all done in store and you just give them the phone... I know they can do over the phone in exceptional circumstances as per the t&c's 

If sending it back, take plenty of photos and videos, as I can see what i coming next, your phone is only worth £50 due to damage...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 101 of 369

MetRP102
Level 3: Thinker
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm with @madasaf1sh on this one. Make sure you take plenty of photos and videos of the device!

I've never heard of it, but it could be the way forward for switch up so I'd be happy for this to transpire to be correct!

Message 102 of 369

Darin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I didn’t know it was the case either but the screen literally said home delivery/sending the phone back within 14 days. I mean if there’s no packaging in the package. Then back to the store I will go. 

Message 103 of 369

DisturbedSwan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone was looked at and graded in the store by the sales assistant, it’s on the receipt saying ‘does it have water damage’ no and all that kind of stuff. I would’ve happily collected it from the store but he automatically put down home delivery which is fine, as long as everything goes smoothly.

He just said I’d receive a pack through the post and to send it off within a fortnight of receiving the new one. I guess we’ll see if I receive anything with the phone as others have said.

Haven't used o2 recycle before but have used other recyclers and not took photos, videos etc. before and not had any issues.

Message 104 of 369

franticstone
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are you sure this is a switch up and not a recycle? Recycle they will send you packaging to then get a credit. I wouldn’t imagine they would let you have more than one device attached. If they deliver it whilst you still retaining a device it’s a huge risk if you do not send it back. 

Message 105 of 369

Darin
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@franticstone @Apparently it goes through as a recycle rather than a switch up if you do it as a home delivery.  They said I have 14 days to send the old phone back or I get charged. But I don’t see that anywhere in the paperwork I was sent. 

Message 106 of 369

franticstone
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I mean if your not losing out or paying more than you think then I’m sure it will be fine. 

just make sure the recycle pays off the device that could be the only thing I would remotely worry about. 

Message 107 of 369

Darin
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@franticstone how will I know if it pays off the cost? I know the recycle price if recycling normally without switch up is less than what was left on my contract.  Don’t they both just balance each other out? 

Message 108 of 369

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Evastrasza
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So excited ! I preordered an iPhone 15 plus :3

Message 110 of 369