Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

Papa_Legba
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Order finally gone through, still claims delivery on the 22nd but I’m not going to hold my breath on that!

Message 71 of 369

MetRP102
Level 3: Thinker
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I notice from the upgrade page there are no upgrade "plus" plans available... Is that correct @Chris_K ?

That means, anybody using switch up to upgrade to the new iPhones will automatically be forced onto the new switch up terms because you won't be moving to another plus plan, thus, 90 day upgrade rules apply.

How sneaky.

Message 72 of 369

angeloedades
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How are you able to do the switch-up process now?

The phone physically is available from 22/09 - I've been told that once the phone arrives at the store, then the process you describe will happen because I have to give the current phone back and get my new one.

Message 73 of 369

SaintRC
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally managed to complete checkout/order about 7PM last night...

Always expect a bit of hassle on launch days but this was the most frustrating buying experience I can remember for years - delivery still states 22/9 so let's hope O2 can rectify things by delivering on time!

Message 74 of 369

MetRP102
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message 75 of 369

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10230 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

I get these on the upgrade page , so they are available... @MetRP102 

madasaf1sh_0-1694976103759.png

@angeloedades 

You need to do it as a Pre-Order and then on the day you go through the Switch Up Process, and if all good you get the new phone, if not good then you walk away with no new iphone.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 76 of 369

Rob_83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seems like O2 have been quietly updating their Switch Up terms, but the Pre-August 3rd terms predominantly refer to the Custom Plan bolt ons and hardly anything on Plus Plans.

There's a lot of confusion about whether or not older Switch Up customers will be forced onto the 90 day terms or not. Personally this is a dealbreaker in terms of the iPhone. I'm keen to try it now it has USB C, but if I don't get on with it and I've been put onto the new terms, I'm stuck with a phone I don't like for 90 days. That's not the 'switch anytime' I signed up for back in November.

I'd just like 100% official confirmation that Switch Up customers from before Aug 3 will retain their original 'switch anytime' terms. The table in the original post implies this, their twitter account has told someone this and I was personally told this in a store (after being told otherwise in a different store), yet there are many people out there with a different interpretation of the current smallprint.

Message 77 of 369

MetRP102
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Those are not specifically designated “plus plans” though, are they?

If you look at new lines; there top banner specifically states “plus plan” which is what lead me to believe these are not available on upgrades. 

Although the ones you’ve shown include the switch up bolt on, I think it’ll put us on the new terms!

Message 78 of 369

MetRP102
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s not a deal breaker and I’ll still upgrade, but I definitely feel mislead if it is to be the case.

When I signed up to my original contract back in July the terms were clear, upgrade whenever you want. I’d expect O2 to honour that until such a time I stray away from a handset deal.

For that reason and if it transpires to be the case that plus plans are not available to upgrading customers; I shall make a complaint and take it all the way to the ombudsmen on the basis of being miss sold the original contract. 

Message 79 of 369

NOVATROOP77NI
  • 50 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

O2  customer service said that ultra watch to order was what causing the iphone pro max order to fail however I look this morning and its still sitting as processing.

This was ordered friday midd day how long should it take to change to processed or another status that allows me to order the iphone pro max?

NOVATROOP77NI_0-1695025105092.png

So means I still cant order the iphone pro max this morning a dont want to risk the credit check being processed again until i know the order can be completed? 

Why is o2 order system so archaic that it doesn't allow two orders at same time?

Message 80 of 369