Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

cervaro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm already a Pay Monthly customer on unlimited everything, if I were to "upgrade" to a 15 Pro Max when available, would my billing just transfer to the new amount each month?

Also, I know the NHS discount on airtime isn't available at launch, but would I be able to apply for this in a few months time when it was available, or would I just have to wait to order as seem to recall a need to apply the discount within a month of purchasing a new phone with contract?

Debating whether I'd be better off buying through Apple on a 24 month interest free deal instead like I did with my current iPhone 11?

Message 61 of 369

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10311 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3029 Solutions

@cervaro 

You would signup for a new tariff, and then your billing details would carry over. 

If you buy it now you wont be able to add the discount in the future, as it will be well past the 28days when any discount schemes are applied to it, think last time it was 3months+

That is a tough one, as moving to a sim only with o2 and then paying Apple direct can make sense..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 62 of 369

Papa_Legba
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got my order past the credit check stage and all the way through to confirmation, now just get an error message each time I try to complete 😠 

Tried the online chat and got the usual 'call 202 to complete the order' or 'visit an O2 store'.  I don't have a store anywhere near me and I don't particularly want to spend my entire Saturday on hold so just have to wait until they can be bothered to fix their website, or move to a new network...

At least it saves the credit check result so they haven't but multiple checks on my credit report!

Message 63 of 369

cervaro
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think given O2 dropped my monthly cost by a tenner recently to about £23/month for a year, buying from Apple direct now seems more sensible as the NHS discount wouldn't be as good.

Message 64 of 369

angeloedades
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got the right SKU ordered - only a 4-day delay.

Message 65 of 369

Zheez
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Quite impressed with the lead time situation at the moment, on the blue Pro Max anyway.  Or maybe it's just fluke.  I ordered last night at 20:10 when it was saying up to 2 weeks for delivery yet my order info actually says delivery on the 22nd.  I'll believe it when I see it - and I won't be too bothered if it is later - but it's looking good.

My wife's account was a bit of a different story though.  For some weird reason when she logged in online the only thing she could see was a message saying she had Switch Up and that was it.  No option to pay off the existing device plan (which was the original intent) which I've never seen before.

It worked out well enough though as she ended up going to an O2 store this morning and making use of Switch Up.  More impressively, they've given an ETA of the 26th for it too.

Message 66 of 369

MrBook
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone’s orders of the natural titanium pro Max 512gb been alerted to be out of stock because mine is saying that so should I expect to have to wait for delivery or do you guys reckon this is because it’s a pre-order?

Message 67 of 369

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions

@MrBook 

No one has any stock at the moment, for obvious reasons.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 68 of 369

MrBook
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so do you reckon it will be a long wait until I get my phone?

Message 69 of 369

CyberScy
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried again to Switch Up in store today. Everything was fine, credit check done and got to the checkout, hit with an error and could not proceed. Tried again, same error.

Two stores across two days, two failures. Wtf??

Message 70 of 369