Did you mean: 

Three months of Kindle Unlimited completely free 🤯

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys, hope you are all well.

Another week has gone by in isolation. With the lockdown keeping us trapped in our homes there is nothing else to do but twiddling our thumbs right? WRONG!

It is the perfect time to get in the habit of reading and O2 have the perfect offer for you. In this weeks priority offers you can get three months of Kindle Unlimited completely free!

EaInu5SWsAAj02H.jpeg

So kick back, relax and enjoy some much deserved time out.

Kindle Unlimited offers over two million different escapes, in the form of comics, audio book, best-selling books from authors like David Walliams and magazines including Grazia, Heat and Men’s Health. Priority customers can enjoy every single one for free, for the next three months.

Check out this offer here!

Ends Thursday 18 June

T&Cs

More info
Your code must be redeemed by 21/06/20. Redemption requires an Amazon.co.uk account. All existing Kindle Unlimited subscribers with free trials or paid memberships aren't eligible to redeem. Offer is subject to the Amazon.co.uk Kindle Unlimited T&Cs.

After the 3-month free trial period, you will be charged £7.99/month until you cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription. Cancel your subscription at any time by visiting https://amzn.to/2WQHcb4.

This Offer is limited to one redemption per customer and Amazon account, it can't be combined with other offers. It's non-transferable and may not be resold. No gifting is allowed and if you violate any of these T&Cs, the offer will be invalid.

These T&C's incorporate and apply in addition to the Priority App T&Cs, which can be found under your app ‘Settings’.

O2’s decision as to offer allocation is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Applications not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.

O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these T&Cs at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these T&Cs, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.

This Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

This Offer is administered by Telefónica UK Limited (‘O2’) and promoted by Kindle Unlimited (Amazon). For any concerns about the operation of the Offer please contact the Promoter.

If you no longer wish to receive notifications from Priority, you can turn this feature off in your device settings.

Let me know what you are reading when you have redeemed this. Always looking for suggestions. Where are my book worms? 🤓

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
The offer was on last week too, and I signed up for it!
Have had a few free Kindle Unlimited offers and make sure I get the most out of them by reading several books!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 8

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

What are you reading @gmarkj ?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 8

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
I tend to get through the post apocalyptic thing on here, but do occasionally go through fantasy and other sci-fi.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LukasB 

I have Kindle but stopped using it. I'm one of those 'old fashioned' people who prefer the look and feel of a brand new book.

So I have far too many books but have friends, neighbours and charity shops who are only too willing to take them off my hands. smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@gmarkj I was thinking of reading Dune before the movie comes out

@Cleoriff I love books but they are so notttttt practical haha

signature

Message 6 of 8

gmarkj
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Have read all the Dune books - really enjoyed them, but they can get a bit tough to follow at times.
The first Dune film is fantastic, but not surprisingly the books and film are not the same.
Both are great in their own right.

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

@Cleoriff I love books but they are so notttttt practical haha

I know @LukasB  but there is something marvellous about the smell, look and feel of a brand new book.

I am addicted rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8