Did you mean: 

The OPPO Reno4 Pro now ready to pre-order

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

oppo-reno4-pro-gwp-pre-sku-header-230920.pngHey guys,

Some more big news before I let you go into the well-deserved weekend. The OPPO Reno4 Pro is now ready for pre-orders. The speed of O2 5G. The precision of a 48-megapixel triple camera with Ultra Night Wide Angle Video. The power to recharge in 36 minutes. All wrapped in a sleek, beautiful design. And it does not stop there: Pre-order now and claim B&O H4 headphones worth £250, and a £50 Love to Shop voucher. It is a win-win-win.

oppo-reno-pro4-5g-os1-180920.jpgStunning shots, even at night

The OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G’s triple-lens camera is equipped with an IMX708 professional ultra-wide sensor which excels in low light conditions, so you’ll be able to capture stellar video footage, day and night. And they’ll look stunning on the 6.55-inch AMOLED display.

oppo-reno-pro4-5g-os2-180920.jpgUnrivalled speed

With Dual Mode 5G, you’ll be able to enjoy the best 5G experience wherever there’s O2 5G coverage. Plus, the OPPO Reno4 Pro’s super fast 8-core Snapdragon processor, 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage means you’ll be ready for anything.

oppo-reno-pro4-5g-os3-180920.jpgPower up in a flash

OPPO’s SuperVOOC 2.0 charging technology will fill your battery from empty to 100% in 36 minutes or to 66% in 15 minutes, so you won’t be hanging around waiting for your phone to charge. And if you find yourself running low on power with no socket nearby, Super Power Saving Mode will stretch your last 5% to get you through your day.

oppo-reno-pro4-5g-os4-180920.jpgIncredibly slim, impossibly strong

Don’t be fooled by the OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G’s lightweight, 7.6mm thin design; With fingerprint and scratch-resistant Gorilla® Glass on the front and rear, it’s tough enough to resist the knocks and bumps of everyday use.

________

What do you guys think of this one? Who has an Oppo already? I am really interested in this one - I heard so many good things.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35980 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions
A little pricier than my OnePlus 6T, I must say... I wonder why they lump the "freebies" in there when they could drop the price a bit without the extras and maybe sell more phones?
Message 2 of 2