Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia XZ3 now available!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I'm happy to announce that the new Sony Xperia XZ3 is now available wtih O2 in both Black and Bordeaux Red. 

The Sony Xperia XZ3 is a fantastic handset which offers tons of great features.... 

Sony Xperia XZ3.jpg

Watch entertainment the way it’s meant to be watched

The Xperia XZ3 is the first Xperia to have an HDR OLED screen – the same technology used in Sony’s BRAVIA TVs. This means you’ll be able to watch your favourite movies and TV shows with lifelike colours, on a curved display.

Never miss a pic

With a smart launch camera, the XZ3 knows when to open up your camera app. Just pick up your phone in landscape mode, and your camera will automatically come on, so you won’t miss a thing.

Stay charged for longer

There’s so much to do on the Xperia XZ3, you won’t want to put it down. Luckily for you it has a long lasting battery, so you won’t need to. Smart Stamina mode works ahead of time to keep you going all day. While Qnovo Adaptive Charging and Battery Care gives your battery a longer life.

Shoot videos in 4K HDR

Create crystal clear videos with the Xperia XZ3. It lets you shoot in true to life colour to capture every little detail, thanks to 4K HDR Movie recording. 

If you want to upgrade from your existing tablet you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade in-store or online at O2 Recycle!

What do you guys think of the Sony Xperia XZ3 and do you have any plans on getting one? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Such good looking phones... I had a play with a Z3 a few years back and it was lovely.. apart from the bloatware!! The Z5 premium had me dribbling too. 

They’re just too damn expensive, and me having 10 fingers.. it wouldn’t last 2 minutes!

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That Bordeaux Red is more than gorgeous....

Nope..... will stick with my gold Note 8 in it's red case.... innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4