cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds & Galaxy Watch Active - Out Now!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

More great Samsung news to share today - both the new Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch Active are available for purchase from O2 today - online, by phone and in-store.

Galaxy Buds
Available in Black or White for £138.99, go wireless and take your music anywhere, with Galaxy Buds. They deliver crisp, clear sound by AKG, so you can get the most from your playlists. And they're designed for comfort, so you can wear them all day.

Samsung Galaxy Buds available now for £138.99

Get yours here.

Galaxy Watch Active
Available in Black, Silver or Rose Gold for £228.99, the new Galaxy Watch Active is lightweight and tough, with interchangeable straps, so it's perfect for days out and nights out. Track your steps, workouts and heart rate, to stay on top of your health. And get notifications and messages straight to your wrist.

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active available now for £228.99

Get yours here.

So, who's got their eyes on these beauties? Interested in any, and if so, in which colour(s)?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

They look lovely @Chris_K 

Though I will stick with my little gucci watch and my lovely earbuds from my #O2Surprise pack

Thanks anyway...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
At £139 for a pair of earplugs I’ll pass. I’ll stick with the £25 Apple included ones
Message 3 of 4

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I'll stick to wired lol I have an adapter for the USB c to 3.5 for the s9+ and then my sennheiser momentum earphones
Message 4 of 4