cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange is the New Black outdoor screening!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

O2's recent partnership with Netflix has already given new and upgrading customers the option of getting a years subscription for the streaming service. 

This week (26th) there will be an exclusive screening of new episodes of Orange is the new Black which will give fans the opportunity to see the show the day before it's official release! The competition is now closed but there are still a few chances to win tickets on Twitter. 

Dh_fzKkW0AIrb_D.jpg-large.jpg

So, are there any super fans of Orange is the New Black on the Community? If so is an outdoor screening something you'd like to attend? 

If you're not a fan of Orange is the New Black are there any other Netflix shows you'd be interested in getting early access to? Let us know below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I looked on twitter couldn't find it maybe link to it
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@liggerz87 You'll have to keep an eye on the official O2 UK Twitter account for any tweets. wink Are you a big fan of the show? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3