Did you mean: 

O2 Community Ideas Section: Use Kudos to vote

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

The Community Ideas Section has been running for a few weeks and we're really glad to see some great ideas from you all! We are looking at many of them within the business and have circulated all of them so far to ensure they are looked at as closely as possible. In my intro of the new section I mentioned that we were asking for ideas to be kudoe'd and commented on. This is the next phase of that concept.

So, from now on, please use the Kudos function for ideas that you like. As we're just starting out, we will use a 5-kudos threshold begin with; All ideas with 5 kudos or more will be taken and reviewed by the O2 team to see if/when we can implement it. The Kudos button is really easy to post on any idea and you'll find it to the top left of each one (pic below).

Ideas platform screenshot.png

So, get voting guys! Also, make sure if you have any ideas or suggestions for O2, post them any time :).

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

No Kudos these days? 

I have 111 from one User, thanks @Anonymous, @ in the mid-40s for the next highest, according to my statsBang

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well have one from me. Your persistence in digging up a 3 year old thread should be commended @pgn 

wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I read widely on the Community forum. Don't give out tech advice...but do ask tech questions from time to time...my kudo finger can be quite sometimes

pgn has been at The Search Box wink
Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I read widely on the Community forum. Don't give out tech advice...but do ask tech questions from time to time...my kudo finger can be quite sometimes

pgn has been at The Search Box wink

Search box? No, that's too much like hard work... grimacing

I was using a feature of the new home page, lookie here:

Screenshot_20190302-093912__01.jpg

PS. Thanks for having an itchy Kudos finger, @Anonymous Handshake

Message 5 of 5