Did you mean: 

New Alcatel 1 now available!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone,

The new Alcatel 1 has now launched, packing up all the benefits of Android at a price that's affordable smiley You can get yours in Metallic Silver, only with O2 right here.

Here are a few more things you might like about it:

• With its distinctive brushed metallic finish, the Alcatel 1 has a design image004.jpgto be proud of. Set yourself apart from the crowds and get it in Silver - it's only available on O2. And even with its 5 inch display, it packs everything into a compact design. So you can pop it in your pocket, or use it with one hand!

• The Alcatel 1 has a 5MP main camera and a 2MP front camera, so you can get snapping from any angle. You can take photo booth-style pictures, or mix & match pictures to create the perfect Instagram post using its Instant Collage feature!     Its Social Mode makes it even easier to share your snaps as soon as you take them.

• The Alcatel 1 is affordable, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality. It's powered by Android Go, so it runs like a dream    and gives you access to all your favourite apps.

• And don't forget, you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade in-store or online at O2 Recycle!

What do you guys think of this one? Are you interested in the Alcatel 1 and all the features it packs in a compact and sleek design?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t think I’ve ever tried an Alcatel!

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not missed much.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Not missed much.

Was just going to go look at it then read this and spluttered my coffee on laptop screen rofl

When i have wiped it will go look not that i want one i love my Samsung phone slight_smile

Message 4 of 9

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Is that correct battery life 8 hours ? 

Thats not much good yahoo

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Told ya 😉
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Go to bed with full battery wake up phone dead LOL

Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

5 inch screen and 8GB capacity, more than half of that taken up by the OS. Download apps, many of which can't be transferred to the SD card and you'll soon be launching this through the bedroom window or hitting it with a 3lb ball & pein hammer! 

Pass.... but good luck to all who sail in her.... 

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not for me thanks.... under any circumstances.

When you already have the best phone ever (imo) that would be a downgrade...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9